Spring lessons will start up in April of 2021. Have a great Fall / Winter
Online registration open now! We encourage you to register quickly, as class space will be limited.
Students who have already enrolled will be contacted to confirm their class-time.
NEW COVID PROTOCOLS
Due to social distancing protocols, the following classes will require students to be accompanied in the water by an adult from their family. This adult will be in the water with the student, assisting with the lesson, so that skills can be taught without teacher contact:
- Private for beginning swimmers (who cannot swim 15 yards independently)
Due to social distancing protocols, the following class will require that students can swim 15 yards independently so that skills can be taught without teacher contact:
- Goldfish (if the student is not ready to swim independently, please register for Minnow)
- Private for intermediate swimmers (If student is not ready to swim independently, please plan to have an adult assist them in the water)
All swim lesson participants are asked to arrive in their swim attire. Social distancing protocols will be in place.
Anyone with the following symptoms is prohibited from entering the facility:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Nausea or Vomiting
If you have any questions, or need to make changes to your lesson please contact us.