Open for all ages and skill levels. Play on world class tournament quality tables: singles, doubles, friendly matches, challenge matches, practice or training. Table tennis provides participants with great exercise, both physically and mentally, in a friendly and safe environment. Please bring your own paddle, and wear attire suitable for sports activities. Participants sign in and pay at the door.
Location: Rusch Park Auditorium
$4 Junior (under 18)
7:30 – 10:00pm Tuesday Year-round
7:30 – 10:00pm Friday Through April 2021
6 Butterfly Centrefold 25 Table
6 Joola 3000SC Table
Available at additional cost
Our table tennis club is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our participants, and all persons interested in the sport of table tennis. It is important that, when considering operational plans for the re-opening of our Club, we will pay close attention to all information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic prepared and released by:
- Federal, State and Local Governmental Authorities
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- The United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee
- The International Table Tennis Federation
Preparation for Re-Opening
- Temperature check before entering the building
- We will only set up to no more than 9 tables in the Rusch Park Gym (normally 12 tables) to ensure more spacing.
- We will announce and leave this check list at the Gym entrance
- If anyone feel sick he/she must notify the club and leave the facility immediately
- Player who test positive for COVID-19 must notify the club immediately
- If a person has tested positive within the last 60 days, no entrance into the facility
- Mandatory social distancing
- Mandatory face mask
- Prohibiting socializing at the Club during the early Phases of Reopening
- We will provide a large bottle of hand sanitizer, paper towel for players to use at entrance
- Keep appropriate sign-in record
- Players sitting on the bench must be at least 6 feet apart
- Players need to remove their own trash and recyclable materials
- Players need to use their own marked balls so that each player is limited to touching their own balls as much as possible.
- Utilize barriers to reduce unnecessary traffic. One door for entrance and another door for exit if possible.
- We limit only open single plays at this time. No double plays and no round robin league play.
- We advise players only bring in to the Gym minimum items needed to play and leave all other items in his/her vehicle.
- Switching sides are not recommended for both practice or games
- No sharing of paddles
- No handshakes