Credit Request Policy
SRPD reserves the right to cancel, combine, or divide programs; to change the time, date, or location of programs; to change the instructor; and to make other changes which become necessary to ensure a quality experience for the participant.
- Refunds will only be issued if SRPD cancels the program.
- SRPD Credit will be issued for all other granted requests.
- SRPD Credit can be used towards the cost of any other SRPD activity.
- No SRPD Credit will be issued for non-attendance.
- Requests must be submitted in writing to SRPD by using the SRPD Credit Request Form, available at the District Office, or online:
Click here to download a printable PDF of the SRPD Credit Request Form.
Click here to fill out the online SRPD Credit Request Form.
- SRPD reserves the right to adjust the policy depending upon the severity and the circumstances of the situation.
SRPD Credit Request Due Dates
Courses and programs are held and instructors are paid based on registrations, therefore all SRPD Credit Request Forms are due prior to the first day of the program. Exceptions listed below:
- Aquatics and Health & Safety: Requests are due 72 hours prior to the first day of program.
- Daycare and Preschool Programs: No tuition credit for days not attended. All deposits nonrefundable.
All customer initiated refund requests that are approved will be granted SRPD Credit.
Facility Rental Refunds
Facility rental refunds are based upon the individual facility policies and contracts. For more information call the District Office at (916)725-1585.
SRPD CANCELLATION POLICY - $30 service charge for all Facility, Picnic and Pool Refunds
- Requests must be submitted in writing to SRPD by using the SRPD Facility Rental Request Form, available at the District Office, or online:
- Click here to download a printable PDF of the SRPD Facility Rental Request Form.
- Click here to fill out the online SRPD Facility Rental Request Form.
SRPD requires a Rental Refund Request form to be completed.
FACILITY CANCELLATION: Cancellation requests made more than 60 days in advance of the reservation date will receive a full refund less service charge. Cancellations less than 60 days in advance will receive a refund of 50% of the rental hours and off duty security, the District will retain the security/cleaning deposit and service charge. There is no refund for cancellation requests less than 30 days in advance of the schedule reservation date.
PICNIC/POOL RESERVATIONS: More than 30 days in advance of the reservation date a full refund will be issued, less service charge. There is no refund for cancellations less than 30 days of reservation date. Refunds or credit will be given if it is raining on the day of the picnic rental. The District Office must be contacted by Wednesday of the following week to insure refund/credit. NO REFUND will be issued for pool rentals if it is raining the day of the reservation.
The District reserves the right to adjust the policy depending upon the severity and the circumstances of the situation.