- Keep a social distance of at least 6’ from people outside of your family.
- Social distance while queuing, while in the facility, while using restrooms/locker rooms, and while in the pool.
- Patrons will be allowed to enter first-come-first-serve. No pre-purchased entrances allowed
Rusch Park Pool Max = 50
Antelope Aquatic Complex Max = 150
- Everyone entering the facility will be temperature checked, health screened, and pay the entrance fee.
Anyone with the following symptoms is prohibited from entering the facility:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Body Aches
- Sore Throat
- Congestion or Runny Nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Mask required at facility entrance.
- Mask are not to be worn in the water.
- No re-entry after leaving the facility.
- No food allowed.
- Group size is limited to 10 or less people.
- Bring your own chair.
- Bring your own Coast Guard approved lifejacket.
- Patrons are encouraged to arrive in their swim attire facilitate social distancing in restrooms/locker rooms.
- Use designated Exit to facilitate social distancing.
Antelope Large slides:
- One person slides at a time
- Only que on the steps marked with yellow squares
Antelope Play structure:
- Parents must accompany and supervise children in play area to facilitate social distancing.
- Only 2 children on structure at a time.
- One child slides at a time.
Rusch Diving Boards:
- Que on yellow X’s.
- Exit water from shallow diving board to the left.
- Exit water from high diving board to the right.
All other pool rules apply.